It's been a delightful couple of weeks! We had Christmas with our families and enjoyed the wedding of a certain red-haired boy and a little sister.
Christmas Eve serenade by the other Michael Buble:
Cute posin' nephew:
Stockings at the in-laws: I aspired to get my initials on a certain son's stocking.... I get excited every time I see them!
My brother in law Cam surprised us all with his cello playing skills! Seems he's been practicing for a few months without anyone knowing. He taught himself using videos on YouTube!! He did a fantastic job!
Handsome Christmas morning Hubby:
Watched them:

Now, on to the wedding!
The GORGEOUS cake:
The Bride & Groom:
Dancing with Daddy:
The Getaway:
The car was hidden over two blocks away, but apparently the bridesmaids drove around for a long time to find it!
My camera batteries were unfortunately DOA at the temple in the morning - a fact that I am very sad about. It was a cold but perfectly lovely day. Everyone had a great time! As soon as I borrow some pictures from others in my family, I will post some more. Holly's bouquet was absolutely stunning.
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!


4 comments:
Looks like you had a great holiday break--That is so exciting about the wedding.
How fun! I can't believe all those presents! I always loved how beautifully your home is decorated for Christmas. Thanks for the pics of your sister's wedding. They look so happy!
oh cool you got a kitchen aide mixer!
Nice kitchen aid!! I am so jealous! Enjoy it! I miss seeing you at work! Hope your semester is going well.
Post a Comment