5.03.2008

How many hours of sleep does a person really need?

New posts coming soon.....we're recovering from moving out of our apartment (and moving everything into a storage unit and our car), traveling, a delightful family vacation, a wedding a'la Hawaii (but not really in Hawaii), and the anticipation of preparing to start our new jobs on Monday.


So what have we been doing? You'll see....


8 comments:

Sarah said...

You went to HAWAII?!?!?! Did you really or did I misinterpret that? AND WHY DIDN"T I KNOW ABOUT THIS??? NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIRRRR!!!

sara said...

Oh! At first that shadow looked like a fancy cross and I thought you were up to your creative apartment-decorating tricks again :) But on third glance it's starting to look more and more like a mortarboard with a tassle! Hooray!

Emily K Jacob A said...

Okay, we're all on the edge of our seats...
Where are you moving? What are these new jobs? How was Hawaii?

Becca said...

hello! :) thanks for your "anonymous" advice. This last nasty comment is one of several over the past few months, and they seem to get more and more hurtful, but oh well. The reason I still allow anonymous comments is because I have older family members who FOR THE LIFE OF THEM cannot figure out how to post w/ a name, so they'll post "anonymously" and then leave their name. Alas, people are allowed to openly hate me. But hey, I think if anything, it makes them look stupider. :)

How ARE you?! :)

Emily K Jacob A said...

I'm waaaaaaaiting...

Amy said...

Ahhh...I want to hear!

Holly Janeen said...

HEIDI!!!!!!!
glad i found you :)

Aimee said...

Have you slept long enough? Do you feel rested yet?

Anxiously awaiting updates . . .