Friday night I had a delightful surprise. My little sister and her wonderful boyfriend got engaged! They drove up for conference weekend and stopped at our apartment to pick up some things. They left to attend Mr. Fiance's mission reunion, made a little detour up Provo Canyon and *surprise* he popped the question! Much to my excitement, (and hers), she said yes! I have been rooting for this boy for years. They went to high school together and everyone knew there was something special there... When my sister called to tell me she was newly engaged, I told her I was so happy for her but slightly upset at him for doing it after they stopped by because I wanted to see the ring! Luckily for me, (and for him), they were already planning on coming back to change and get ready for the reunion (did I mention it had been raining ALL DAY long?) The ring is sparkly and they are very happy. Right after Christmas, we get an awesome new brother-in-law in the family and a great singer as well! Welcome to the family!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment