10.12.2007

I Want to Go Here

I want to go to Disneyland! It is the perfect time of the year to go - it's off peak season, the park isn't crowded and the weather is beautiful. Right now it is Halloweentime at the Happiest Place on Earth and I have always wanted to see the 16-foot-tall Mickey Pumpkin on Main Street, USA. The whole park gets a makeover from September 21st - October 31st before the Christmas holiday season. As a lover of Fall and a lover of Disneyland I would be in my own little heaven to be there right now.

Wouldn't you love to be the Disneyland Pumpkin Carving Master and create beautiful masterpieces like this? My pumpkin efforts have never looked that good. {I wonder how many times they have to recarve pumpkins throughout the season?}

Anybody want to come with me?









3 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

Dearest Heidi, Only you understand how I feel about Disneyland, and I have definitely been having withdrawals. It has been way too long since I have been! You know you always have a disney-hoppin' companion in me. :D Let's go tomorrow!

Sarah said...

I want to go!! I haven't been to Disneyland in forever!! Remember when we sat and made Halloween decorations for our fun little apartment my semester at BYU? Ooohhh...the memories! Lets do it again! I love you and your blog is looking great! Call me soon!

Katie said...

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You are too sweet! You look safe enough :) I will add you to my list!

You should definitly go soon! It really is a magical place! Loved it!