YEAH!!! Happy, happy birthday! I hope you get lots of phone calls (or comments) today, and that the weather's beautiful and that Tylan surprises you with some awesome memories. Love ya lots!!
I don't know if I can add much to Aimee's wishes for your wonderful day, so I guess I'll just say Happy Birthday, Adelheide!! I hope it is super! Love ya :)
hey, you found me! did you get my link from facebook? i was taken off guard b/c i wasn't sure who you were at first. then i saw your blog and knew!! horray for finding you and happy birthday!! Ü
Happy birthday!!! I am glad to see someone else is like me about birthdays. Why wait until someone else announces it for you??? Every person likes their birthday to be acknowledged, am I right? So, why waste time until people remember that night??? I make sure everyone knows the entire day!!! I hope it was wonderful and full of fun. You are a great person.
Stop studying for finals already and post something new on your blog. I've been looking at "Happy Birtday to Me" for a month now. Haven't we celebrated enough? ;) P.S. Call me when you get home for break :D
9 comments:
YEAH!!! Happy, happy birthday! I hope you get lots of phone calls (or comments) today, and that the weather's beautiful and that Tylan surprises you with some awesome memories. Love ya lots!!
I don't know if I can add much to Aimee's wishes for your wonderful day, so I guess I'll just say Happy Birthday, Adelheide!! I hope it is super! Love ya :)
hey, you found me! did you get my link from facebook? i was taken off guard b/c i wasn't sure who you were at first. then i saw your blog and knew!! horray for finding you and happy birthday!! Ü
Happy birthday!!! I am glad to see someone else is like me about birthdays. Why wait until someone else announces it for you??? Every person likes their birthday to be acknowledged, am I right? So, why waste time until people remember that night??? I make sure everyone knows the entire day!!! I hope it was wonderful and full of fun. You are a great person.
Happy (belated) birthday, Heidi! I hope the next year is a terrific one!
Happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day!
Hey, you've been tagged. See my blog for more details. :)
Stop studying for finals already and post something new on your blog. I've been looking at "Happy Birtday to Me" for a month now. Haven't we celebrated enough? ;) P.S. Call me when you get home for break :D
HAHAHAHHAAHA!! I totally agree!! :)
Post a Comment