
Found this cool nutrition tracking board a few days ago. I don't remember where I originally read about it, but apparently it was highlighted on Rachael Ray and business has been booming ever since! I can understand why! The boards are adorable and any idea that helps your kids to be involved and interested in their own nutrition in any way is fantastic. I love the banana pudding color.
Click on the picture to go to the site. Thanks Maria for the webshot capturing tip!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Heidi,
I love your wedding picture on this blog. You are such a beautiful girl and that photo captures you in all your sweetness. That is a picture I should go to if ever I'm having a lonely day. I don't think I can look at it without smiling.
Oh, Emily, you are a sweetheart! Thank you! It's my favorite. I must say, I have the same feeling about pretty much every picture of you. I love how your eyes sparkle. ;)
Post a Comment