My darling mum has been here helping my sister with her cute little brood for a few weeks after Evelyn's birth. The time came for Mom to go home and my dad came to fetch her. We enjoyed a traditional family dinner at a local favorite pizzaria.
We celebrated some April birthdays with a giant sucker in the middle of ice cream, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. An interesting substitute for a good old-fashioned cookie or brownie, but the recipients thought it delightful.
One last "I love you" before the girls drove away.

4 comments:
What a fun family reunion! Great pictures.
Guess what I did what you said so that i could leave messages! You are getting so good a taking pictures. Love them- love you- it is all good:)
Fabulous pictures. It's still fun for me to see my brother in your family photos. I think it always will be! Glad things are going well for you! :)
Hello Heidi! I saw your blog on a friends blog thought I would say Hi! Hi!
Post a Comment