Hey Mom,
Remember last month during our visit when you came out of your sewing room to investigate the bizarre wheezing and snorting laughing you heard in the wee hours of the morning? Remember how I could not stop laughing long enough to even tell you what was so funny and I literally had tears streaming down my red face? And this continued for far longer than anyone but you would have stood there waiting for an explanation? And then you read the post in question and smiled with bewilderment at my extreme response?
It happened again.
Only this time I was able to curb the laughter before it threatened to go on and on. And I think I figured out what the magic combination is. Novel blog, witty and/or hilarious post, and the clock reading 1:30am. It is a magical time.
I'd link to the specific post, but unless you are willing to read it at 1:30 in the morning, I just don't think it will elicit the same response.
Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment