Sheesh...it took me FOREVER to post this. Apparently the internet in the library only works when you are using it to study. ;)
My man turned 24 today! We can't believe we are at the beginning of the mid-twenties. (My B-day is 3 weeks from today!) Mid twenties...that sounds old. I tried my hardest today in our busy schedule to make Tylan feel special and loved and I hope it worked.
Tyger, you are the most wonderful of friends and a terrific and loving husband. I appreciate all you do for me and how hard you try to improve yourself and become the person you desire to be. I love how excited you get when you are trying to figure out what present I got you. I think you might enjoy trying to get information out of me more than the present! I appreciate your kind words and big hugs. I love cuddling with you before I fall asleep and how you pounce on me in the morning. I love you and I can't wait to kiss you after we finish our homework for the night.
13 years ago

3 comments:
What a cute idea for a b-day dessert! I might have to steal the idea because of I might be able to pull off cupcakes! Thanks for your comment on my blog-Chase is thinking of a subspecialty in pediatrics, but he really doesn't know yet. What about you two- what are you planning on doing?
You are too cute. I have missed you, reading your blog. Bloging is the best, and coolest way to Keep in touch. I will stalk you later :)
Awwwww....isn't love a wonderful thing? :) Is Tylan going to see what you posted about him? Thats adorable. What are you going to do for YOUR birthday? And what do you want? You guys planning to come down at all anytime soon? Love you!
Post a Comment