You know, sometimes I think we all need to remember that we are constantly being watched - and not only by our peers.
My little brother is the greatest. Anyone who has ever met him knows that he is incredibly nice, humble, sweet and talented. I love that kid. I always wonder what it must be like for him to have grown up with an entirely different family than I did. My brothers and sisters all went to school with me and we were kids together. His brothers and sisters are old and almost all are married and the oldest have several children. What must that be like?
As I have watched him grow up I have come to realize that he just may be the best kid in the bunch. I hope I have boys just like him. This picture is from a family Disneyland trip last year at the end of the long, fun day. My nephew says he wants to be just like his uncle. He couldn't have picked a better role model.
13 years ago

4 comments:
Oh Heidi, I love ya, girlfriend, but my eyes can't read yellow on white. Any thoughts on different font colors?
Sorry, the background is supposed to be a burnt orange...and darker colors don't show up that great on it. I've been trying to figure out how to manipulate the html...and I think I am almost there. :)
Hello! So fun to see your blog! How cute is this pic of your brother & nephew?
I must say that I adore your sweet brother as well. I can't believe what a wonderful man he is becoming. I still remember when he was just a little kid, and now he is all grown up. What a lucky sister you are!
Post a Comment